LUX LES Dom-Dekor Tables. LIMITED WARRANTY
What we cover:
LUX LES Dom-Dekor Tables will be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 10 years from the date of original purchase. Subject to the limitations and exclusions herein, LUX LES Dom-Dekor, at its sole discretion under the limited 10 years warranty, will either replace or repair a manufacturing defect with comparable product or components.
Wood being a natural material will have some flaws, variation in color/grains, or imperfections, which is considered part of its natural beauty. Natural variations in color, knots, stress marks, etc. are not considered defects of workmanship and materials. Wood surfaces are subject to denting, scratching, etc. if not properly used and cared for. Buyers should also be aware that all surface finishes mellow with age.
Our designs evolve over time and there may be some variation in angles, elements, etc. compared to what is seen online. Each LUX LES Dom-Dekor Table being individually handmade may have minor variation in size, shape, finish, etc.
Only purchases made through luxles.si and/or authorized dealers are covered under this warranty.
What you must do to keep the Warranty in effect:
- The LUX LES Dom-Dekor Table(s) must be used only indoors.
- The installation must be done in compliance with the written instructions (please see the “INSTALLATION” tab), and humidity levels in the home should be maintained in the range of 30-55% RH before, during and after installation. LUX LES Dom-Dekor Tables are not recommended in full bathrooms.
Warranty Exclusions: What this Warranty does not cover:
- No warranty coverage is provided for Tables that contain obvious defects of any kind that were installed nonetheless.
- No warranty for damage resulting from abusive conditions, misuse of product, freight damage, exposure to extreme heat, modification, alteration, or accidents including but not limited to severe impact, scratching, cutting, negligence, markers, crayons, ink pens or chemical damage.
- No coverage for scratches, indentations and marks that were obvious at time of installation.
- NO Warranty coverage for water damage caused by, but not limited to, natural disasters, appliance failures, moisture emissions from a concrete wall or ceiling, or outside water from sprinkler systems, snow, rain, or water that enters through an open window or door, etc.
- No Warranty coverage for improper cleaning – see cleaning instructions (the “CARE and CLEANING” tab).
- Wood is a natural product; variations in its grain pattern, color, and or texture are normal and are not considered defects and no warranty shall apply to those. The warranty will not apply to the natural color changes which occur in wood over time due to UV light exposure. The color pigment on the Table may change or soften over time when exposed to fluorescent and sun light.
- Color match to other wood products such as moldings, stairs, cabinets.
- LUX LES Dom-Dekor Tables should not be used for standing or sitting on. Damages arising from any misuse, force or mishandling are not covered. It requires that the product has not been modified, altered or transformed in any way.
- If a product or it’s part has to be replaced and that particular product or part is no longer available, LUX LES Dom-Dekor reserve the right to use an alternative similar product or part.
- These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original purchaser and do not apply to rented or commercial uses.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit will be handled as per the norms of the carrier and insurance agency. Such damages should be notified on the same day as receipt of the goods and should be notified to the delivery agent at the time of delivery.
- All furniture should be opened and checked for any defect/damage. Any such issue should be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods. No claim after 24 hours will be considered. If the furniture is not going to be used for a long time, it is desirable that they should be opened and kept in a safe and cool place to avoid accidental and heat damage.
- The return of goods in case of in-transit damage should be in the original packing received by the customer.
- The cost of transportation of goods to be repaired or replaced is to be borne by the customer except for replacement due to in-transit damage notified if notified at the time of the delivery.
- This writing is the complete and exclusive statement of the warranty and is in lieu of all other express and/or statutory warranties. Manufacturer disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by Federal Slovenian Law, all other warranties and guarantees, whether express or implied: including any implied representation or warranty as to merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. The manufacturer assumes no liability for consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights in Slovenian law. The sole remedy provided herein is the repair or replacement of the defective products. Labor for installation or reinstallation is not covered by this warranty.
- No installer, retailer, distributor, or agent has the authority to increase or alter the obligations or limitations of this warranty.
- Any and all disputes arising out of the purchase of this product or this warranty shall be subject to mandatory and binding arbitration in Slovenia, pursuant to the rules of the Slovenian Arbitration.
- Manufacturer does not review claims unless product was purchased from an authorized retailer in the original packaging.
How to make a warranty claim:
Contact the Retailer where you purchased the LUX LES Dom-Dekor Table(s) within 7 days after detecting a potential defect to report the details. If they determine the issue is a manufacturing defect that was not apparent at time of installation they will submit the claim in writing to manufacturer. If claim is approved, the manufacturer has the option of offering to repair, replace or refund the original cost of the defective materials. Retailer will inform consumer regarding conclusion of claim. Warranty is limited to the cost of the LUX LES Dom-Dekor Table(s) only.
Claim Inspection: If an inspection of a LUX LES Dom-Dekor Table(s) installation is determined necessary to gather information, only reports from manufacturer pre-authorized and approved independent inspectors will be allowed as evidence for claim resolution.