SHIPMENT AND PAYMENT
Shopping in our online store are available for both businesses and individuals. If you are purchasing as a business please enter your VAT information (legal entity name and VAT number) during checkout. And you will receive an invoice by email automatically after purchase. EU VAT numbers will be automatically validated using VIES in real-time during checkout.
You can pick up the ordered goods personally at the location of our store or we can deliver it to you. We deliver the goods to the address that you provide in your user account when you place an order, or you provide it to us in some other way. We ship the ordered goods via Post of Slovenia. LUX LES Dom-Dekor is responsible for insurance costs if Buyer select “Weight Based Shipping + Insurance (CIP)”, INCOTERMS 2020 CIP. Buyer is responsible for insurance costs if Buyer select “Weight Based Shipping (CPT)”, INCOTERMS 2020 CPT.
Shipping cost. Shipping cost are determined in our online store on the “Cart” or “Checkout” pages. The cost of delivery depends on the weight of the ordered goods and its insurance upon delivery.
Local pickup: Dragovanja vas 6A, 8343 Dragatuš, Slovenia.
Shipment term. Goods ordered in our online store will be shipped within the time specified in the product description.
We offer a wide range of payment methods in our online store LUX LES Dom-Dekor. We are confident that you can find the right payment method for you, whether you pay in a lump sum or in monthly installments.
- Direct bank transfer. This is a payment directly to our bank account via internet banking or a bank branch. You will receive all the necessary information for payment in the order confirmation message sent or on the proforma invoice that you will receive in person or by e-mail.
- PayPal. With the payment service PayPal you can pay your order easily and quickly online. At the end of your order you will be automatically forwarded to PayPal, where you can log into your PayPal account and arrange your payment. You will then be redirected to our shop to confirm your purchase. Your order status will be updated as soon as we receive your payment (usually within a few minutes). In case of a return the money will be credited to your Paypal account. If you do not yet have a PayPal account, you can register with PayPal during the payment process.
- Bank Cards. The client pays the purchase price directly at the end of the purchase process using a valid credit or debit card. Please note, we do not save your bank card details.
- Pay Deposit. The service of payment for products in parts – the “Pay Deposit” service is available for each of our products for all our clients from Slovenia. Please read “About Deposit” for more details.
- Buy now, pay later. In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sweden, we offer you the “Buy Now, Pay Later” service. The “Buy Now, Pay Later” service from Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sweden is available for each of our products for our customers from Finland, Belgium, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Spain and Italy. The “Buy now, pay later” service is only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna privacy statement. Please read “About Klarna” for more details.
- EPS. EPS enables our customers from Austria to pay directly via online payouts from their bank account. Customers are redirected to their bank’s payment page to log in and approve payments.
- Przelewy24 (P24). Przelewy24 (P24) enables our customers from Poland to pay directly via online payouts from their bank account. Customers are redirected to their bank’s payment page to log in and approve payments.
- giropay. giropay enables our customers from Germany to pay directly via online payouts from their bank account. Customers are redirected to their bank’s payment page to log in and approve payments.
- Bancontact. We accept payments using Bancontact, Belgium’s most popular payment method. Bancontact is available for our clients from Belgium.
- SOFORT. Sofort enables customers in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Spain to pay directly via online payouts from their bank accounts. Customers are redirected to Sofort’s payment page to log in and to approve payments.