What we cover:
LUX LES Dom-Dekor wooden wall Peel&Stick panels will be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 10 years from the date of original purchase. Manufacturing defects are improper milling, delaminating, or assembly.
Only purchases made through luxles.si and/or authorized dealers are covered under this warranty.
What you must do to keep the Warranty in effect:
- The LUX LES Dom-Dekor wooden wall Peel&Stick panels must be used only indoors.
- The installation must be done in compliance with the written instructions, and humidity levels in the home should be maintained in the range of 30-55% RH before, during and after installation. LUX LES Dom-Dekor wooden wall Peel&Stick panels are not recommended in full bathrooms.
Warranty Exclusions. What this Warranty does not cover:
- No warranty coverage is provided for panels that contain obvious defects of any kind that were installed nonetheless.
- No warranty coverage for mismeasurement, installation error, wall or paint damage.
- No warranty for damage resulting from abusive conditions, misuse of product, freight damage, exposure to extreme heat, modification, alteration, or accidents including but not limited to severe impact, scratching, cutting, negligence, markers, crayons, ink pens or chemical damage.
- No coverage for scratches, indentations and marks that were obvious at time of installation, occur after installation on a single board or across multiple boards.
- NO Warranty coverage for water damage caused by, but not limited to, natural disasters, appliance failures, moisture emissions from a concrete wall or ceiling,or outside water from sprinkler systems, snow, rain, or water that enters through an open window or door, etc.
- No Warranty coverage for improper cleaning – see cleaning instructions.
- Wood is a natural product; variations in its grain pattern, color, and or texture are normal and are not considered defects and no warranty shall apply to those. The warranty will not apply to the natural color changes which occur in wood over time due to UV light exposure. The color pigment on the wall planks may change or soften over time when exposed to fluorescent and sun light.
- Color match to other wood products such as moldings, stairs, cabinets.
- LUX LES Dom-Dekor wooden wall Peel&Stick panels are not load bearing. Wall decor like mirrors, pictures, and shelves can be mounted by drilling through the The LUX LES Dom-Dekor wooden wall Peel&Stick panels, provided the underlying wall provides sufficient support (i.e. wall studs). Use proper hardware to install any wall decor.
- Bonding issues: wall or ceiling surface must be sound, cleaned , dry, and flat and prepped as per installation instructions. Wallpaper should be removed.
- This writing is the complete and exclusive statement of the warranty and is in lieu of all other express and/or statutory warranties. Manufacturer disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by Federal Slovenian Law, all other warranties and guarantees, whether express or implied: including any implied representation or warranty as to merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. The manufacturer assumes no liability for consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights in Slovenian law. The sole remedy provided herein is the repair or replacement of the defective products. Labor for installation or reinstallation is not covered by this warranty.
- No installer, retailer, distributor, or agent has the authority to increase or alter the obligations or limitations of this warranty.
- Any and all disputes arising out of the purchase of this product or this warranty shall be subject to mandatory and binding arbitration in Slovenia, pursuant to the rules of the Slovenian Arbitration.
- Manufacturer does not review claims unless product was purchased from an authorized retailer in the original packaging.
How to make a warranty claim:
Contact the Retailer where you purchased the LUX LES Dom-Dekor wooden wall Peel&Stick panels within 15 days after detecting a potential defect to report the details. If they determine the issue is a manufacturing defect that was not apparent at time of installation they will submit the claim in writing to manufacturer. If claim is approved, the manufacturer has the option of offering to repair, replace or refund the original cost of the defective materials. Retailer will inform consumer regarding conclusion of claim. Warranty is limited to the cost of the LUX LES Dom-Dekor wooden wall Peel&Stick panels only.
Claim Inspection: If an inspection of a LUX LES Dom-Dekor wooden wall Peel&Stick panels installation is determined necessary to gather information, only reports from manufacturer pre-authorized and approved independent inspectors will be allowed as evidence for claim resolution.